Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Victory seems like a possibility for the US, but Japan will not surrender until it has claimed as many American lives as possible. Can US forces withstand a fight to the death, or will a secret weapon prevent more deaths?
By 1942 the US had full control over the seas, but even as late as 1945, Japan refused to surrender. This forced the American military command to arrive at tactics that would end the war and the ever-rising death toll.
The beginning of WWII established Japan as an unbeatable force. But then, the US fought back, thereby establishing whole new methods of naval warfare.
- 1. Legacies Finally Revealed What Became of Klaus After He Died on The Originals
- 2. James Corden Is Giving Us All Cardi B Carpool Karaoke for Christmas
- 3. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week - Roma, Bruce Springsteen
- 4. Eliza Dushku Was Written Off Bull After Accusing Michael Weatherly of Sexual Harassment
- 5. Kit Harington Met Another Famous Dragon in the Game of Thrones Crossover We Didn't Know We Needed
- 6. Alias' Jennifer Garner and J.J. Abrams Are Reuniting for an Apple Series
- 7. Grey's Anatomy: Here's Our Best Guess for Who Jennifer Grey Will Play in Season 15