Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
The competition returns to its roots in Cleveland, Ohio and Skidmark Garage, where friendly boasting between builders ultimately became a 72-hour test of endurance and craftsmanship.
It's a matchup between DIY garage builders from Louisville, Kentucky and a superbike racing pit crew from Boerne, Texas when Scott Halbleib's H Garage takes on James Compton's Compton Customs.
Both teams are thrown for a loop when they're asked to make a chopper out of a late 70's Japanese bike.
Brian Sloma and LA's Spirit Lake Customs face off with Brady Young and team Seaweed and Gravel from Leucadia, CA in a challenge to turn a stock street bike into a classic flat tracker.
- 1. Killer Mike's Netflix Show Trigger Warning Is Going to Piss People Off
- 2. Kimmy Schmidt's Final Season, Carmen Sandiego and More Coming To Netflix In January
- 3. Friends May Be Safe, but Netflix Is Losing Love Actually in January
- 4. SAG Awards Nominations 2019: Mrs. Maisel, Ozark Lead Surprising TV Nods
- 5. Tell Me a Story Sneak Peek: A Bloody Paul Wesley Returns to Haunt James Wolk
- 6. 166 Gift Ideas Inspired by Sansa, Sabrina and More of Your TV Faves
- 7. Amy Poehler and Her 'Leslie Blazers' Are Ready for a Parks & Recreation Reunion