Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Roswell, New Mexico- The most famous place in the world associated with aliens. In 1947, an alien spaceship crashed onto a ranch outside the town, scattering tons of spaceship debris. According to the government, it was a flying balloon... or was it?
In an age of conspiracy, paranoia surrounds almost all facets of life from government to royalty, to big business and the media. There's one conspiracy that makes all the others seem like child's play; our every day lives are being run by aliens.
Something is hungry for blood in the jungles of Latin America and many believe it's a blood-sucking alien feasting on animals. Is it the result of a mutated CIA experiment or an alien traveling by inter-dimension portals and feeding on it's prey?
Journey deep into the ancient world of Egyptian Pyramids, Stonehenge, Balbek in Lebanon and the giant heads of Easter Island. Was extraterrestrial technology handed down to primitive man thousands of years ago to build these massive structures?
- 1. The Most Popular Show of 2018 Isn't Even on Anymore
- 2. Where to Stream Penny Marshall's Best Movies and TV Shows
- 3. All the TV Marathons Airing on Christmas
- 4. There's a Queer as Folk Reboot in the Works at Bravo
- 5. Penny Marshall, Prolific Actress and Director, Dead at 75
- 6. George Takei Is Headed to AMC's The Terror
- 7. NBC Sets Premiere Dates for John Legend's Season of The Voice and Much More