A Critical Difference
First Aired: March 17, 2002
Cameras follow four doctors from the University of Pennsylvania Health System. Among those profiled is a skilled transplant surgeon whose patient is suffering from an unknown liver disease, along with a third-year resident OB/GYN caring for two teenage expectant mothers. Also: a resident in plastic surgery is forced to wait for an available operating room to treat a fractured arm; and an ear, nose and throat specialist helps a man with chronic nosebleeds.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Here's Who Jennifer Morrison Could Be Playing in This Is Us Season 4
- 2. Is The Blacklist on Netflix?
- 3. Listen to Every Episode of Big Brother Brothers Here
- 4. Hannah Might Be the Best Bachelorette of All Time
- 5. The First Game of Thrones Prequel Has Started Filming
- 6. The Cast of Angel Is Reuniting… Without Angel
- 7. Is YOU on Netflix?