The long-running nature series that emphasized conservation was a TV pioneer in visiting remote locations for up-close footage of exotic animals in their natural habitats. A staple of NBC's Sunday schedule for nine seasons before going into first-run syndication in 1971, `Wild Kingdom' won numerous awards, including four Emmys. An updated version of the show with Alec Baldwin as narrator began airing on Animal Planet in 2002.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – She's Gotta Have It, Rim of the World
- 2. Is The Society Renewed for Season 2?
- 3. The Week in Superlatives: Least Expected Burn, Best Kept Secret, and the Randomest Mic Drop
- 4. Adam Levine on Leaving The Voice: 'For Me, It Was Time to Move On'
- 5. Rim of the World Review: Stranger Things Rip-Off Is Dumb, but Watchable
- 6. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Is the Best Indiana Jones Movie
- 7. Go Behind the Scenes of That Andre Flashback Scene in Marvel's Cloak and Dagger