Why people adopt cats and dogs and, in many instances, see them as furry pals, family members and/or soul mates. Included: interviews with animal behaviorists, who shed light on the types of relationships people have with pets, and cat and dog owners, who discuss their experiences with their four-legged friends. Also: a theory on the biological connection between humans and their cats or dogs; the little-known theory that cats are as trainable as dogs.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Where We Left Off With Star Trek: Picard's Eponymous Captain
- 2. Could Whiskey Cavalier Get a Second Season After All?
- 3. The First Teaser Trailer for Star Trek: Picard Is Here and Something's Up with Jean-Luc
- 4. Game of Thrones Writers Almost Let This Fan-Favorite Character Live
- 5. Game of Thrones's Major Season 8 Deaths, Ranked Least to Most Satisfying
- 6. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Sneak Peek: Fitz and Enoch Run Into Space Pirates
- 7. What/If Review: Renée Zellweger Drama Is Somehow Three Shows, and They're all Boring