Season 2, Episode 16 Cake, Cake, Cake
First Aired: March 27, 2013
In the Season 2 finale, Whitney catches sight of her psychiatrist frantically eating a birthday cake by herself. Thinking the shrink has issues, Whitney sets out to confront her. Meanwhile, R.J. plays matchmaker for Mark, a development that impacts Roxanne.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Originals' Leah Pipes Is Headed to Another Witchy CW Series, and It's Not Legacies
- 2. Sizzy Will Heat Up in Shadowhunters' Final Season
- 3. Jane the Virgin Creator Is Bringing Jaime Camil to Her New Comedy
- 4. Which Umbrella Academy Character Are You Most Like?
- 5. 7 Questions The Umbrella Academy on Netflix Needs to Answer in Season 2
- 6. The 12 Biggest Differences Between Netflix's Umbrella Academy and the Comic Books
- 7. Wynonna Earp Fans Rally to Save the Show After Troublesome Season 4 Delay