The White House gets dressed up for the holiday season during this behind-the-scenes tour, during which First Lady Michelle Obama reveals the 2015 decorative theme. Highlights include a collection of "snow people," tennis ball topiaries, hand-cut paper snowflakes, and giant penguins. Host Genevieve Gorder helps with the preparations, visits the pastry kitchen, and is offered an up-close look at the building of a gingerbread masterpiece.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – She's Gotta Have It, Rim of the World
- 2. Is The Society Renewed for Season 2?
- 3. The Week in Superlatives: Least Expected Burn, Best Kept Secret, and the Randomest Mic Drop
- 4. Adam Levine on Leaving The Voice: 'For Me, It Was Time to Move On'
- 5. Rim of the World Review: Stranger Things Rip-Off Is Dumb, but Watchable
- 6. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Is the Best Indiana Jones Movie
- 7. Go Behind the Scenes of That Andre Flashback Scene in Marvel's Cloak and Dagger