Filmmaker Tom Vendetti reflects on the changes he's witnessed in the Himalayas over the 30-plus years he's been visiting the region. The documentary features archival footage and photos, as well as past interviews with the Dalai Lama, Lama Tenzin, musician Paul Horn, mountain climbers Tenzing Norgay and Edmund Hillary, and Bhutanese prime minister Jigme Thinley; and includes an introduction by Kris Kristofferson.
Assoc. Producer (3 Credits)
Producer (3 Credits)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The L Word Revival Has a Brand New Title and Poster
- 2. Exclusive: There's a Very Important Bonus Scene in the Perfectionists Finale
- 3. Everything We Know About the Lord of the Rings TV Series
- 4. Orange Is the New Black Season 7 Premiere Date and First Look Photos
- 5. What Would Happen If Game of Thrones Had a Season 9?
- 6. Desna Is in 'Full Gangster' Mode in The Claws Season 3 Trailer
- 7. How Antonio, Connor, and Ava Might Depart One Chicago