Katie Couric offers a supportive shoulder and advice to Elmo, who lost his beloved Uncle Jack, in this primer on helping children cope with the death of a loved one. The touching hour features real-life stories of growing families who've lost a parent, with comments from the surviving spouse and children, segments with Elmo, his cousin Jessie (Jack's daughter) and their family, and Couric discussing her own experience with grief. The featured families also offer tips with coping with grief.
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Stephen Amell Is Open to Playing Oliver Queen in Later Arrowverse Installments
- 2. How to Watch Game of Thrones: The Last Watch
- 3. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – She's Gotta Have It, Rim of the World
- 4. Is The Society Renewed for Season 2?
- 5. The Week in Superlatives: Least Expected Burn, Best Kept Secret, and the Randomest Mic Drop
- 6. Adam Levine on Leaving The Voice: 'For Me, It Was Time to Move On'
- 7. Rim of the World Review: Stranger Things Rip-Off Is Dumb, but Watchable