First Aired: October 16, 2001
A standardized test is coming up and Joan's strategy for her students (“a little trick I call teaching”) won't cut it with the principal (Tim Kazurinsky). Her answer (reluctantly) is “Sir Answerlot”---the accomplished test-taker Jake---who offers to prepare the kids. “I promise you you'll learn nothing,” he tells them, “except how to ace this test.” Joan finds his attitude appalling, and that prompts her to wonder about other ways she and Jake might differ.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Eastbound & Down Was the Definitive Show of 2009
- 2. The Week in Superlatives: Best Binge, Biggest Nope, and the Moment You Can't Unsee
- 3. The Walking Dead Sneak Peek: The Triumphant Return of A-Hole Daryl
- 4. Grey's Anatomy: This Might Be the End of Owen and Amelia (For Real This Time)
- 5. Fox Responds to Report That Jussie Smollett Attack Was a Hoax: 'We Stand Behind Him'
- 6. Star Trek: Discovery Revisited Culber's Tragic Story with a Surprising Twist
- 7. Brooklyn Nine-Nine's Jake and Amy Are Victorious in Our Valentine's Day Shipper Contest