Season 2, Episode 9 What About True Confessions...
First Aired: December 18, 2006
Brian tries to avoid Bridget after he learns that she once had an affair with his father, but she doesn't make it easy. For comfort, he considers reconnecting with his mother (Patty McCormack), whom he hasn't seen in a while. Elsewhere, Brian and Adam are sentenced to community service at a homeless shelter for causing a ruckus at Ivy's bar; the very pregnant Nicole goes to extremes to induce labor; Deena has a dream date with her rich client; and Dave dates a much younger woman.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Melissa Benoist Will Direct an Episode of Supergirl in Season 5
- 2. Big Brother Vet Audrey Middleton Accuses Show of Exploiting Marginalized People Amid Racism Scandal
- 3. Angela Tells Pope She's 'Cool' With the Family Business in Animal Kingdom Exclusive Clip
- 4. Love Island's First Couples Challenge Shows Love Is Blind
- 5. Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Defends Game of Thrones Writers After Season 8 Backlash
- 6. Veronica Mars Review: Hulu Revival Is Great Fun Until It's Not
- 7. The Loudest Voice Recap: Episode 3's Sexual Assault Scene Is Grotesque and Gratuitous