Season 2, Episode 8 What About Secrets...
First Aired: December 11, 2006
Brian and his dad (William Devane) are driven apart by a secret involving Bridget (Krista Allen); Jimmy runs a criminal-record check on Heather; Deena decides to go out with T.K. (Brennan Elliot) following a couple of “practice dates”; and Dave lends moral support to Nicole when he accompanies her to a screening of Angelo's last movie, where she meets a mysterious woman with a connection to her late husband.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Loudest Voice Episode 4 Recap: Roger Ailes Kidnaps His Mistress
- 2. Fear the Walking Dead Isn't Making a Lot of Sense Right Now
- 3. Riverdale Casts Shannen Doherty for Special Tribute to Luke Perry
- 4. Gone Baby Gone! Supernatural Stars Give an Impala Away to Fan at San Diego Comic-Con
- 5. Big Brother Producer Addresses Bullying Accusations
- 6. Wax Nostalgic with These Cobra Kai Cast Portraits from San Diego Comic-Con
- 7. Watch the Veronica Mars Cast Struggle to Remember Who Said These Quotes