Season 2, Episode 5 What About Angelo's Ashes...
First Aired: November 13, 2006
At Angelo's funeral, the friends give loving tributes and share fond memories while marveling at Nicole's strength. But they soon realize she may not be handling it all as well as she seems to be. Meanwhile, Brian's dad, Michael (William Devane), questions him about his future; Dave and Deena discuss divorce; and Adam continues to connect with Summer (Rachelle Lefevre), the stripper he met at his bachelor party.
Ranking Big Bang Theory's Guest Stars
From Stan Lee to Leonard Nimoy, check out the greatest cameos on the CBS sitcom
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Bachelorette's WINDMILL Drama Definitely Lived Up to the Hype
- 2. Gina Torres Says We'll Get to Know Jessica More Intimately in Suits Spin-Off Pearson
- 3. Big Brother's Tyler Crispen Dishes on His Thirst-Inducing Visit to the BB21 House
- 4. Here's the Only Schedule You Need for San Diego Comic-Con 2019
- 5. 9 Free Things to Do at San Diego Comic-Con 2019 Without a Badge
- 6. Follow the Love Island Cast on Instagram
- 7. Oliver Jackson-Cohen Joins Haunting of Hill House Co-Star for Bly Manor