Season 2, Episode 16 What About Strange Bedfellows...
First Aired: March 5, 2007
Laura senses that Brian and Bridget's romance is headed for the rocks; Dave and his new “roomie,” Deena, go on their “first date,” but it's interrupted by a family emergency, one that also keeps him from the presentation he and Brian were preparing at work; Adam's boss orders him to break his vow of celibacy, and the first woman he sees after leaving his office is Stephanie (Stacy Keibler); and Nicole and her “manny” (Tom Parker) sort things out after their kiss.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Riverdale Casts Shannen Doherty for Special Tribute to Luke Perry
- 2. Gone Baby Gone! Supernatural Stars Give an Impala Away to Fan at San Diego Comic-Con
- 3. Big Brother Producer Addresses Bullying Accusations
- 4. Wax Nostalgic with These Cobra Kai Cast Portraits from San Diego Comic-Con
- 5. Watch the Veronica Mars Cast Struggle to Remember Who Said These Quotes
- 6. Who Is Shang-Chi? Meet the MCU's First Asian Superhero
- 7. Every Marvel Movie Expected to Come Out After 2021, Including Blade