Season 2, Episode 1 What About Second Chances...
First Aired: October 9, 2006
As the second season opens, six months have passed since Brian left L.A. following a fight with Marjorie. In four days, she'll marry his best friend, Adam. Now Brian is back, and Adam isn't pleased to see him. As for Marjorie, she doesn't know what to feel. Meanwhile, Dave and Deena are in therapy following their disastrous open-marriage experiment; and Nicole is about to give birth, but misses her actor-husband, Angelo, who's making a movie in Italy. Jimmy: Jason George. Ivy: Amanda Foreman.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Janelle Monae to Replace Julia Roberts in Homecoming Season 2
- 2. Big Brother 21 Brought Bullying Issues to the Surface. Now What?
- 3. Tiffany Haddish Puts Six Comedians in the Spotlight in Netflix Special They Ready
- 4. The Orange Is the New Black Refresher You Need Before Season 7
- 5. Relive the Good Parts of Veronica Mars Season 4 With These GIFs
- 6. The 100's Tasya Teles Gushes Over Bob Morley's Directorial Debut
- 7. The Bachelorette Men Tell All Recap: Lukey, You Have Some 'Splaining to Do