Jim Hardie was a Wells Fargo agent who was good with a gun, and also at helping colleagues with their problems. Airing in the heyday of TV Westerns, the show was an immediate hit when it premiered in 1957, ranking third in the Nielsens (behind `Gunsmoke' and Danny Thomas). It began as a half-hour program and later expanded to an hour. Among the notable guest stars: a young Jack Nicholson in a 1961 episode, `The Washburn Girl.'
Director (15 Credits)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. We Demand Justice for Old Knight, The OA's Telepathic Octopus
- 2. The Best Romance Shows and Movies to Stream on Netflix Right Now
- 3. What's Fact and Fiction in Netflix's Mötley Crüe Biopic The Dirt?
- 4. The Blacklist Gets the Band Back Together
- 5. Patricia Arquette's Kids Didn't Want Her to Star in Hulu's True Crime Story The Act
- 6. Queer Eye's Karamo Brown Reveals How He Gets That Emotional Breakthrough With Each 'Hero'
- 7. Aidy Bryant Takes Us Behind Filming Shrill's Empowering Fat Babe Pool Party