First Aired: November 19, 2010
President Obama's desire for the Senate to to ratify the new START treaty in its lame-duck session; the verdict in the trial for the Guantanamo detainee charged in the attacks on U.S. embassies in Tanzania and Kenya; the Republican moratorium on earmarks; the key priorities for the lame-duck session of Congress; the public's perception of the results of the midterm elections; the House leadership.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Avan Jogia and Kelli Berglund Read High Ideas from Reddit
- 2. Here's What's New on Netflix in April
- 3. What's Leaving Netflix in April
- 4. Kit Harington Says Game of Thrones Season 8 Gave Him 'Peace' About Jon Snow
- 5. Luke Perry Might Have Appeared in the Beverly Hills, 90210 Revival After All
- 6. 129 Things Degrassi Taught Me About Sex, Dating, and Puberty
- 7. When It Comes to Sex and Profanity on TV, Where the F*ck Do We Draw the Line?