The continuing efforts of six survivors of hurricanes Katrina and Rita to rebuild their lives since those 2005 storms are examined. Included: Creole chef Leah Chase, who struggles to keep her restaurant open; marine biologist Kerry St. Pé and former Port Fourchon director Ted Falgout, who are working to stop the Gulf Coast oil spill from devastating the coastline and wetlands; shrimper Preston Doréis; farmer Errol Domingue; and rapper Marlon Horton. Narrator: Patricia Clarkson.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Pick Your Favorite Ships and We'll Reveal Your TV Soulmate
- 2. The Queer Eye's Fab 5 Love Up on Each Other in This Video and It's Too Pure
- 3. Listen to Big Brother Brothers: The Ultimate Unofficial Podcast From TV Guide
- 4. How Everyone in Netflix's Dark Is Connected
- 5. Murder Mystery Review: The Real Mystery Is How Adam Sandler's New Film Is Decent
- 6. Anthony Bourdain's Graphic Novel Is Being Turned Into an Animated Series
- 7. Bob Dylan's Rolling Thunder Revue: What's Fact and What's Fiction?