Profiling Ely Parker (1828-95), a Seneca chief who became the first Native American Commissioner of Indian Affairs after having served as Gen. U.S. Grant's military secretary during the Civil War. But Parker's Government service was controversial in both the white and Native American worlds. Wes Studi (“Dances with Wolves”) narrates.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Pick Your Favorite Ships and We'll Reveal Your TV Soulmate
- 2. The Queer Eye's Fab 5 Love Up on Each Other in This Video and It's Too Pure
- 3. Listen to Big Brother Brothers: The Ultimate Unofficial Podcast From TV Guide
- 4. How Everyone in Netflix's Dark Is Connected
- 5. Murder Mystery Review: The Real Mystery Is How Adam Sandler's New Film Is Decent
- 6. Anthony Bourdain's Graphic Novel Is Being Turned Into an Animated Series
- 7. Bob Dylan's Rolling Thunder Revue: What's Fact and What's Fiction?