Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
On the season finale, Kaylin reconsiders having a baby. Niche and Kierra’s friendship is tested when rumors are revealed, and Deyonte makes a decision about the future of his relationship with Telli.
The girls take a trip to Nashville, and Telli gets much needed perspective on her relationship with Deontay. Brandi steps into the spotlight with a highly acclaimed Ring of Honor wrestling match. Kaylin contemplates starting a family.
On the season finale, Kaylin reconsiders having a baby. Niche and Kierra's friendship is tested when rumors are revealed, and Deyonte makes a decision about the future of his relationship with Telli.
Telli makes a decision that will change her and Deontay's relationship forever. Kesha's priorities shift as CJ deals with a post football injury, Kierra struggles with her sister’s decision to leave the family business, and Hope comes clean about her past.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: January 3, 2018
- Rating: TV-14
- Premise: Nine tight-knit Atlanta-based wives and girlfriends of pro athletes live their 'high-class' lives unapologetically in the most exclusive communities. But it's not all about their men, they're also juggling careers, friendships and the Atlanta social scene. (more)
- 1. Dirty John's Veronica Newell Is the Unapologetic Bad Bitch You Need to See This Season
- 2. Counterpart Creator Teases Quayle's 'Luck Will Soon Run Out'
- 3. Outlander's David Berry Admits John Grey May Always Carry a Torch for Jamie
- 4. Netflix Reveals Stranger Things Season 3 Episode Titles
- 5. Doctor Who Gets Deadly in the First Trailer for the New Year's Special
- 6. Here's How The Ranch Handled Danny Masterson's Exit
- 7. Brooklyn Nine-Nine Gets Into the Christmas Spirit with Some Die Hard Action in New Trailer