Season 3, Episode 7 Veronica's Got All the Right Stuffing
First Aired: November 22, 1999
Ronnie's Thanksgiving bash becomes just that when she and June (Lorri Bagley) try to beat the stuffing out of one another; Josh cooks for Chloe's brothers; Perry gets a monkey off his back at the holiday parade. Pete: David Starzyk. Chris: John Mariano. Chloe: Mary Lynn Rajskub. Perry: Dan Cortese. Olive: Kathy Najimy.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Oscars 2019: Live Updates From the 91st Academy Awards
- 2. Kel Mitchell Confirms He Will Appear in Kenan Thompson's All That Revival
- 3. Marvel's Cloak & Dagger Brings the Mayhem in Official Season 2 Trailer
- 4. The Man in the High Castle Will End With Season 4 and an 'Epic Conclusion'
- 5. Your Guide to All of the Netflix Originals of 2019
- 6. Amazon Prime's March Line-Up Features Hanna, Catastrophe's Final Season and More
- 7. Here's When Arrested Development Returns to Netflix