Wheelchair-using biologist climbs trees in California
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
Rebecca Tripp suffered a spinal-cord injury six years ago and thought her goals of being a field biologist were shot. But the California Academy of Science actively recruits disabled students for summer research programs, allowing Rebecca, and her wheelchair, to climb trees and pursue her dream. KPIX's Elizabeth Cook reports.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Big Brother 21 Brought Bullying Issues to the Surface. Now What?
- 2. Tiffany Haddish Puts Six Comedians in the Spotlight in Netflix Special They Ready
- 3. The Orange Is the New Black Refresher You Need Before Season 7
- 4. Relive the Good Parts of Veronica Mars Season 4 With These GIFs
- 5. The 100's Tasya Teles Gushes Over Bob Morley's Directorial Debut
- 6. The Bachelorette Men Tell All Recap: Lukey, You Have Some 'Splaining to Do
- 7. Love Island Recap: The Villa Welcomes 6 New Sexy Singles