Season 3, Episode 3 Season 3, Episode 3
First Aired: April 21, 2019
Cassie and Sunny interview the four male occupants of the holiday home over the millennium, whose accounts are fairly consistent. The rest of the Bishop Street Station team look at the timelines and leads from the original investigation.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Bellamy Delivers a Low Blow to Octavia in This Tense The 100 Sneak Peek
- 2. Netflix's Another Life Review: Katee Sackhoff's Return to Space Is Derivative Disappointment
- 3. Tina Majorino Says She Turned Down Veronica Mars Season 4 Due to Mac's 'Diminished Value'
- 4. Should Veronica Mars Continue After Season 4?
- 5. The Brady Bunch Cast Is Reuniting for Specials on Discovery and Food Network
- 6. Jason Dohring Reacts to That Veronica Mars Bombshell: 'For Three Days I Had an Empty Feeling'
- 7. Veronica Mars Creator Explains That Gut-Wrenching Death: 'Even My Family May Turn on Me'