Season 1 Episode Guide
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: June 2, 2004
- Rating: TV-PG
- Premise: A kind of anti-dating game in which couples split up so one of them can play in Cabo San Lucas for three weeks with a hand-picked partner, while the significant others remain home to go crazy with jealousy. Or not. (more)
- 1. Netflix Is Now Murder Central, Adds Ted Bundy Docuseries to Already Stacked True Crime Roster
- 2. Riverdale Sneak Peek: Jughead and His Mom Finally Reunite!
- 3. Sophia Bush Finally Explains Why She Left Chicago P.D.
- 4. Snowflakes Cause a Little Tension in Last Man Standing's Christmas Episode
- 5. The Innocent Man is Netflix's Latest Reminder of Our Failed Justice System
- 6. Criminal Minds Sneak Peek: This Week's Unsub Has a Big Connection to an Old Case
- 7. A Series Based on the Life of Selena Is Finally Coming to Netflix