First Aired: December 29, 2002
“Charlie's Angels” is recalled in this enjoyable episode, which details the show's five-year run on ABC. Included are interviews with original “angels” Kate Jackson, Jaclyn Smith and Farrah Fawcett, and replacement angels Cheryl Ladd, Shelley Hack and Tanya Roberts. Also offering their insights are producers Aaron Spelling and Leonard Goldberg; Fawcett's former manager Jay Bernstein; author Jack Condon (“The Charlie's Angels Case Book”); and series wardrobe designer Nolan Miller.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Oscars 2019: Live Updates From the 91st Academy Awards
- 2. Kel Mitchell Confirms He Will Appear in Kenan Thompson's All That Revival
- 3. Marvel's Cloak & Dagger Brings the Mayhem in Official Season 2 Trailer
- 4. The Man in the High Castle Will End With Season 4 and an 'Epic Conclusion'
- 5. Your Guide to All of the Netflix Originals of 2019
- 6. Amazon Prime's March Line-Up Features Hanna, Catastrophe's Final Season and More
- 7. Here's When Arrested Development Returns to Netflix