Scream Queens: Women of Horror
First Aired: October 31, 2004
Elvira hosts this look at women in horror films, chronicling the changes in their roles, from the screaming victims of yesteryear to today's fierce warriors. The episode features numerous movie clips, plus interviews with actresses Julie Adams ("Creature from the Black Lagoon"); Janet Leigh ("Psycho"); Jamie Lee Curtis ("Halloween"); Jennifer Tilly ("Bride of Chuckie"); Betsy Palmer and Adrienne King ("Friday the 13th"). Horror directors Clive Barker, Wes Craven and George Romero also comment.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Pick Your Favorite Ships and We'll Reveal Your TV Soulmate
- 2. The Queer Eye's Fab 5 Love Up on Each Other in This Video and It's Too Pure
- 3. Listen to Big Brother Brothers: The Ultimate Unofficial Podcast From TV Guide
- 4. How Everyone in Netflix's Dark Is Connected
- 5. Murder Mystery Review: The Real Mystery Is How Adam Sandler's New Film Is Decent
- 6. Anthony Bourdain's Graphic Novel Is Being Turned Into an Animated Series
- 7. Bob Dylan's Rolling Thunder Revue: What's Fact and What's Fiction?