First Aired: July 18, 2004
The experiences of Avril Lavigne, Ashanti, Brandy, Kelly Clarkson, Monica and Nelly Furtado are related via interviews with the pop divas. Also spotlighted are the next wave of potential female stars, including Tamyra Gray, Katy Rose, Cherie, Fefe Dobson, Charlotte Martin and Shawnna. Also interviewed: Patti LaBelle; Clive Davis; Cyndi Lauper; producer Dallas Austin; and Randy Jackson.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Pick Your Favorite Ships and We'll Reveal Your TV Soulmate
- 2. The Queer Eye's Fab 5 Love Up on Each Other in This Video and It's Too Pure
- 3. Listen to Big Brother Brothers: The Ultimate Unofficial Podcast From TV Guide
- 4. How Everyone in Netflix's Dark Is Connected
- 5. Murder Mystery Review: The Real Mystery Is How Adam Sandler's New Film Is Decent
- 6. Anthony Bourdain's Graphic Novel Is Being Turned Into an Animated Series
- 7. Bob Dylan's Rolling Thunder Revue: What's Fact and What's Fiction?