Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
On this special Ford edition of Truck Night, it's an all Ford lineup spanning 4 different decades. Driver skill separates the pack during the Bumps & Jumps, one driver is forced to go for broke on the Balance Beams, and for the two finalists the Green Hell is a struggle for both man and machine.
On this special Ford edition of TRUCK NIGHT, five Ford-tough rigs put it all on the line for a chance at $10,000. The Slag Heap pushes three trucks past their limit, a panic on the Car Pull requires an emergency response, and The Green Hell burns both finalists before one Ford emerges as Truck Night Champion.
The best builds, the best crashes, the best drivers and the best coaches; all will be discussed when Glen, Bender, Pistol and Abe get together.
Five drivers put their personal trucks to the test.
- 1. Freeform Pokes Fun at Shadowhunters Fans for Trying to Save the Show
- 2. Matt Damon's Saturday Night Live Monologue Was a Heartfelt Toast to His Family
- 3. Chris Klein Deserves Our Attention Again
- 4. Donald Trump Apparently Did Not Like Saturday Night Live's Cold Open This Week
- 5. Pete Davidson Surfaces on Saturday Night Live After Scary Instagram Post
- 6. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 7. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name