Season 4, Episode 1 Yes We Can Can
First Aired: December 1, 2013
The fourth season opens with New Orleans' optimism following the election of Barack Obama as president in November 2008, but Nelson is ready to give up on the city after the economy starts to go south. Meanwhile, Janette prepares to open a new restaurant; Antoine finds himself being more than just a music teacher; LaDonna gets busy rebuilding Gigi's; Annie clashes with Marvin over the direction of her music; and Davis is blown away by a new sound.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Is Toy Story on Netflix?
- 2. Pose Scores an Early Season 3 Renewal at FX
- 3. Here's How You Can Eat at Kenan and Kel's Good Burger IRL
- 4. This Is Us' Susan Kelechi Watson on the Importance of Cracking Beth's 'Supportive Wife' Mold
- 5. BH90210 'Revival' Recruits Christine Elise, aka Emily Valentine
- 6. Supernatural, Batwoman, Riverdale and More Get Fall Premiere Dates on The CW
- 7. The Worst Casualty of Jessica Jones' Final Season Was the Show's Female Friendship