Season 2, Episode 9 The Show Might Go On, Part 1
First Aired: July 26, 2017
Jimmy's new girlfriend Christie Brinkley demands he quit "Nightcap." Bethenny Frankel saves her voice for a speaking engagement and makes Penny do her dirty work. David Hasselhoff tells embarassing stories about his nephew, hair and makeup guru, Marcus.
Game of Thrones Season 8 Complete Coverage
Every recap, review, ranking, explainer, and fan theory you need
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – Chambers, Knock Down the House
- 2. One Avengers: Endgame Star Doesn't Seem to Have Made the Final Cut
- 3. What The Actual F*** Just Happened in That Supernatural Finale
- 4. Gotham's Series Finale Broke a Rule of Batman
- 5. Marvel's Cloak and Dagger Takes Us Behind the Scenes of Tyrone's Tense Heist
- 6. Gotham Boss on the Batman-Centric Series Finale: 'It Means We Told the Story Properly'
- 7. Stan Lee's Final MCU Cameo in Avengers: Endgame Is a Heartwarming Send-off