Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Steve gives the ladies engraved necklaces with words describing the person they have become after ten weeks of Tough Love. The boyfriends return one last time and hint to where these relationships are headed.
When Steve decides it's time to take these emerging relationships to the next level, the girls and their dates travel back to their hometowns to meet the girls' families.
Before the girls can move into the future with new relationships, they must confront their pasts.
Watch out bootcampers! It's time to get your hands dirty. Tough Love goes into the swamp this week as the ladies experience the great outdoors with their guys.
- 1. Where to Watch Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- 2. OMFG, Is Diggle About to Become the Green Lantern on Arrow?
- 3. Sophia Bush Calls Out One Tree Hill Producers for Taking Advantage of Cast's Personal Lives
- 4. Ellen Pompeo Says She Hasn't Spoken to Patrick Dempsey Since He Left Grey's Anatomy
- 5. Power Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 6. Attention Millennials: Kenan and Kel Are Down for a Good Burger Sequel
- 7. Netflix Doc About the Fyre Festival Scam Will Be the Feel-Good Film of the Year