Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Sam, Clover, and Alex realize that something very strange is going on after the attacks in the Palace of Versailles. Not only were they attacked by a very weird creature whose footprints are extremely odd, but they also soon discover that several students from their trip have also gone missing.
Sam, Clover, and Alex, along with the rest of Professor Plunkett's Fashion Design class, win a trip to Versailles where they will be guests at a fashion show showcasing the outfits of Marie Antoinette.
When Jerry informs Sam, Clover and Alex that they will no longer be working as a team of spies, but as solo agents instead, the girls are shocked. And soon find themselves on three separate missions investigating agents around the world who have been reported missing. And it does not take them long to discover that the missing agents have, in fact, been abducted.
When a kids' TV show celebrity is abducted on-air, the spies immediately investigate. And when they finally find the celebrity, they discover he's being forced to pull off a death-defying stunt in front of crowds of people. Against his will. But who would force him to do such a terrible thing?
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: August 8, 2003
- Rating: TV-Y7
- Premise: Animation about three Beverly Hills teen girls who balance their normal lives with adventures as secret agents. (more)
- 1. Netflix Is Now Murder Central, Adds Ted Bundy Docuseries to Already Stacked True Crime Roster
- 2. Riverdale Sneak Peek: Jughead and His Mom Finally Reunite!
- 3. Sophia Bush Finally Explains Why She Left Chicago P.D.
- 4. Snowflakes Cause a Little Tension in Last Man Standing's Christmas Episode
- 5. The Innocent Man is Netflix's Latest Reminder of Our Failed Justice System
- 6. Criminal Minds Sneak Peek: This Week's Unsub Has a Big Connection to an Old Case
- 7. A Series Based on the Life of Selena Is Finally Coming to Netflix