Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Matt LeBlanc and Chris Harris attempt to speed up British roads - and farming. Matt also tests out the blistering Ferrari 812 Superfast, while Rory Reid heads to America to tackle a muscle car banned in Europe. Vicky McClure is the studio guest.
Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May set out to discover what Top Gear might have been like 60 years ago in a race from London to Edinburgh. James grabs himself a gorgeous old Jaguar XK120 whilst Richard chooses the brutal but rather fantastically named Vincent Black Shadow motorbike. Meanwhile, in an almost unprecedented move, Jeremy takes the train. The Ferrari FXX is put through its paces on a power lap, and the Stig takes off his helmet to reveal his true identity, but not everyone is convinced.
The boys build motorhomes before setting off for a bank holiday weekend in the West Country to see how each of their creations performs in the real world. Meanwhile, Jeremy is also at the track to test the new Audi R8 V10 Spyder against the latest version of Porsche's enduring 911 Turbo cabriolet. Plus, Andy Garcia takes his turn as the Star in the brand new Reasonably Priced Car.
Jeremy Clarkson tests the 730 horsepower Ferrari F12 in the wide open spaces of Scotland, Richard Hammond searches for the world's best taxi, and James May pays tribute to BBC Television Centre using a motorcyclist and a pair of Parkour runners. Meanwhile, the extraordinary BAC Mono is put to the test on the track and movie director Ron Howard is the star in the brand new Reasonably Priced Car.
- 1. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 2. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name
- 3. Where All the People from Netflix's The Innocent Man Are Now
- 4. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 5. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 6. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 7. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed