Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
In the series finale, Extra Gear heads back to Japan to tackle Tokyo’s transport woes. Rory is joined in the studio by WRC Team Citroen driver Craig Breen to talk all things Monte Carlo Rally, along with Karting and British Formula 3 sensation, Enaam Ahmed. And Chris Harris puts his skills to the test in a Division 1 Superkart on the Top Gear test track.
In this installment of Extra Gear, Rory’s supercar dreams become reality in the form of a Lamborghini Countach. Car Throttle’s Alex Kersten and Professional Race Engineer Mark Wynne join Rory in the studio to talk Ferrari 812 Superfast, the future of the V12 engine and the astonishing new Camaro ZL1 1LE. Chris hits the Top Gear test track in one of his all-time favourites, the new Porsche GT3.
This week Extra Gear goes behind the scenes of the Kia Stinger film. Rory draws on his limited engineering skills to create Kia’s other rear wheel drive car. And two time British Touring Car Champion Colin Turkington and actor and comedian Brennan Reece join Rory in the Extra Gear studio.
In this week's Extra Gear Rory gets an exclusive invite to a secret stash of cars in Japan. GT Academy winner and race driver Jann Mardenborough, along with Comedian Matt Richardson, join Rory in the studio to talk Super GT series, gaming and Japanese sports cars. Chris Harris keeps it Japanese and hits the Top Gear track in a Nissan 370Z Nismo.
- 1. The Most Popular Show of 2018 Isn't Even on Anymore
- 2. Where to Stream Penny Marshall's Best Movies and TV Shows
- 3. All the TV Marathons Airing on Christmas
- 4. There's a Queer as Folk Reboot in the Works at Bravo
- 5. Penny Marshall, Prolific Actress and Director, Dead at 75
- 6. George Takei Is Headed to AMC's The Terror
- 7. NBC Sets Premiere Dates for John Legend's Season of The Voice and Much More