Season 15, Episode 6 Now That's a Lot of Schnitzel
First Aired: January 11, 2018
Padma and Richard Blais inspire the chefs using "Tasty" online videos and challenge them to transform the most laborious dishes from their own menus into accessible 30 minute dishes for home cooks; and German chef, Keegan Gerhard, exposes the chefs to authentic Germanic food and tasks them with creating a unique Beer Garden.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Did True Detective Just Reveal The Season 3 Killer?
- 2. Baywatch on Amazon Prime Will Heat Up Your Winter
- 3. Here's What to Stream Before Gillian Anderson Arrives on The Crown
- 4. Pete Davidson Returns to SNL to Talk a Bit About Mental Health but Mostly The Mule
- 5. Saturday Night Live Spoofs the Shutdown with Deal or No Deal Parody
- 6. At Long Last, the American Gods Season 2 Trailer Is Here
- 7. Happy Super Blood Wolf Moon! Here's a Ranking of the Best TV Werewolves