Uber, Lyft to roll out safety features after assault claims
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
A new set of safety features from ride-sharing services Uber and Lyft will soon debut in response to growing reports of sexual assault and harassment by drivers and passengers. NBC’s Jacob Ward previews the new technology for TODAY.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. There's Another Bundle of Joy Coming to Grey's Anatomy
- 2. The Good Place Revealed Another Bad Place Spy, and It's Not Who We Expected
- 3. Modern Love Review: Amazon's Anthology Might Disappoint Longtime Fans of the Column
- 4. Power's Naturi Naughton Is 'Nervous' for Tasha Following LaKeisha's Murder
- 5. Potential Clueless Reboot Panders to Millennials In the Bleakest Way Possible
- 6. American Horror Story: 1984 Will Be the Show's Shortest Season Yet
- 7. Kurt Sutter Fired From FX's Mayans M.C.