Millions disappear from workers’ bank accounts after payroll company shuts down
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
The company MyPayrollHR is being accused of diverting as much as 26 million dollars in paychecks after abruptly shutting down operations last week. The FBI is currently investigating the disappearance.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Most-Watched Netflix Originals, By the Numbers
- 2. Netflix's 2019 Originals: A Complete Guide
- 3. Dani Cares for Bright After an Accidental Drug Trip in Prodigal Son Sneak Peek
- 4. Helena Bonham Carter Will Not Take a Backseat to Olivia Colman in The Crown Season 3 Trailer
- 5. Best TV of the Decade: The Shows, Moments, and Trends That Defined the 2010s
- 6. The 25 Best Shows of the Decade
- 7. FX and FXX Had the Best Decade of Any Networks