New ‘SNL’ cast member Shane Gillis criticized for racist, homophobic slurs
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
Shane Gillis, one of three new cast members on season 45 of “Saturday Night Live,” is under fire for using racist and homophobic language on a podcast last year. NBC’s Blayne Alexander reports for Weekend TODAY.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Psych: The Movie Sequel: Everything to Know About Lassie Come Home
- 2. Ronda Rousey's Lena Gives Eddie Some Sage Advice in This 9-1-1 Sneak Peek
- 3. Modern Family Cast: Then and Now
- 4. Here's Everything We Know About Manifest Season 2
- 5. Timothy Omundson Opens Up About Returning for Psych Movie Sequel Following Stroke
- 6. Did Mr. Robot Predict These News Stories?
- 7. Here's How Prodigal Son Makes Those Grisly Crime Scenes Look So Realistic