Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Sea mammals have one more adaptation that is remarkably similar to how humans live their own lives. They tend to live in family units. Each species has a different system that has allowed them to survive in the harsh ocean.
Another key to whale and dolphins alike is their ability to communicate. Not only does their echolocation help them to locate food and predators, it allows them to converse with each other with their own unique languages.
Early ancestors of whales seemed to have no chance to survive, and yet somehow they did. Many different species adapted to fit their specific environments, allowing them to exist on a global scale.
- 1. Here's How The Ranch Handled Danny Masterson's Exit
- 2. Brooklyn Nine-Nine Gets Into the Christmas Spirit with Some Die Hard Action in New Trailer
- 3. The First Umbrella Academy Trailer Teases a Stylish End to the World
- 4. Saturday Night Live Got Jason Momoa Back in Khal Drogo's Wig
- 5. The 100's Eliza Taylor and Bob Morley Reflect on Clarke and Bellamy's Toughest Moments So Far
- 6. TV Guide's Arrowverse Crossover HQ: Elseworlds Broken Down
- 7. Counterpart Season 2 Proves There's Lots More Dual-Universe Fun to Be Had