This documentary is an engrossing look at one of boxing's most famous events, the third heavyweight meeting of Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier. The story is told from the viewpoint of the less-flamboyant Frazier, who felt incensed and betrayed by the taunts of Ali. It also focuses on the dramatic conclusion of that fight after 14 rounds---and the consequences that haunt both fighters today.
Executive Producer (3 Credits)
Ranking Big Bang Theory's Guest Stars
From Stan Lee to Leonard Nimoy, check out the greatest cameos on the CBS sitcom
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – She's Gotta Have It, Rim of the World
- 2. Is The Society Renewed for Season 2?
- 3. The Week in Superlatives: Least Expected Burn, Best Kept Secret, and the Randomest Mic Drop
- 4. Adam Levine on Leaving The Voice: 'For Me, It Was Time to Move On'
- 5. Rim of the World Review: Stranger Things Rip-Off Is Dumb, but Watchable
- 6. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Is the Best Indiana Jones Movie
- 7. Go Behind the Scenes of That Andre Flashback Scene in Marvel's Cloak and Dagger