Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Jason & Bryan are hoping to find big time bargains in the Pacific Northwest. Jason gets a buzz from an electric Smirnoff lamp, and Bryan swings for the fences with a haggle for over a thousand movie posters.
The guys head to New England where the resale market is surging. Fellow thrifter Chris gives the guys a lesson in techno-thrifting, and Jason stoops to a whole new level in trying to unload a bundle of KISS dolls.
It's thrift-mania in Pennsylvania as Jason & Bryan take their hunt to Pittsburgh. Bryan shills out big bucks for a Richard Lindner print, but calls in an expert to tell him if it's artsy or fartsy.
The shopping is wicked good in Bryan's hometown of Boston. Jason kicks it into high gear with a bundle of Steampunk relics, but an antique tattoo display has Bryan hitting the brakes.
- 1. Where to Watch Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- 2. OMFG, Is Diggle About to Become the Green Lantern on Arrow?
- 3. Sophia Bush Calls Out One Tree Hill Producers for Taking Advantage of Cast's Personal Lives
- 4. Ellen Pompeo Says She Hasn't Spoken to Patrick Dempsey Since He Left Grey's Anatomy
- 5. Power Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 6. Attention Millennials: Kenan and Kel Are Down for a Good Burger Sequel
- 7. Netflix Doc About the Fyre Festival Scam Will Be the Feel-Good Film of the Year