Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
With the ordeal drawing to a close and betrayals still raw, what does the future hold for the fragile victims of the abuse and those who fought so hard to support them? Can justice be served and can their experiences stop the mistakes made from happening again?
With her pleas previously ignored, Sara is both relieved and unsurprised when the true extent of the abuse and betrayal is finally uncovered. Can Maggie and the police team persuade the girls to revisit the horror they suffered? And what does that do to the fragile lives they've struggled to rebuild?
New to the area, Holly is keen to make friends but finds herself drawn into a frightening world she is unable to escape, a world all too familiar to sexual health worker Sara. As her relationship with her family fractures Holly unearths the courage to speak out, but will her nightmare finally end?
- 1. At Long Last, Jeffrey Dean Morgan Is Headed Back to Supernatural!
- 2. Miley Cyrus Confirms She's Going to Be in Black Mirror Season 5
- 3. What to Stream the Weekend of Dec. 14
- 4. The Cast and Creators of Good Trouble Tease Callie and Mariana's Sexy Fresh Start
- 5. A Million Little Things Bumps a Shondaland Show in New ABC Lineup
- 6. Dancing with the Stars to Skip Spring Season in 2019
- 7. Should The CW's Batwoman Get Her Own Spin-Off Series?