Season 1, Episode 21 Qiang Wall of Chinatown
First Aired: May 14, 2009
The kids' history teacher eats a worm in detention, giving him the powers of an ancient warrior. He then hypnotizes Sue and Sid, leaving only Tobey to find the anecdote before an army of mind-controlled kids complete the Great Wall of Chinatown.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Star Trek: Discovery Fans Shouldn't Get Too Attached to Captain Pike
- 2. Will How to Get Away with Murder Return for Season 6? Showrunner Pete Nowalk Sounds Off
- 3. The Perfectionists Cast Plays Who Said It: A Disney Villain or a Pretty Little Liar?
- 4. Arrow Still Hasn't Answered One Big Question About Mia Smoak's Upbringing
- 5. At Least One Jane the Virgin Star Will Appear in the Spin-Off
- 6. The Act Review: It's Sick and Suspenseful… but Missing a Point
- 7. How Roswell Changed Shiri Appleby's Life as an Actress and a Director