A remembrance of defunct Southern California nightclubs, restaurants, stores, family attractions and hangouts, including music venues Rodney's English Disco and Pandora's Box; such restaurants as Tail 'O the Pup and Chasen's; and Orange County's Japanese Village and Deer Park, drive-in movie theaters, and the ice-cream parlor C.C. Brown's on Hollywood Boulevard. Host: Patt Morrison.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – She's Gotta Have It, Rim of the World
- 2. Is The Society Renewed for Season 2?
- 3. The Week in Superlatives: Least Expected Burn, Best Kept Secret, and the Randomest Mic Drop
- 4. Adam Levine on Leaving The Voice: 'For Me, It Was Time to Move On'
- 5. Rim of the World Review: Stranger Things Rip-Off Is Dumb, but Watchable
- 6. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Is the Best Indiana Jones Movie
- 7. Go Behind the Scenes of That Andre Flashback Scene in Marvel's Cloak and Dagger