Season 1, Episode 1 Momma
First Aired: May 9, 2015
In an enhanced episode, Brenda's birthday is coming up, but she's so busy with the kids' lives that it's in danger of being forgotten until the eldest child, Jessica, writes a song called "Mama," which the Willis Clan perform later at the Grand Ole Opry in Nashville. Also: The family help raise money for a community charity with a concert at a local library.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Follow the Love Island Cast on Instagram
- 2. Game of Thrones Creators Bail on Comic-Con Panel
- 3. Love Island Recap: Talk About an Incredibly Awkward Kiss, Am I Right?
- 4. What to Stream the Weekend of July 19
- 5. A.P. Bio Saved From Cancellation by NBC's New Streaming Service
- 6. The Walking Dead Season 10: Everything We Know So Far
- 7. Spotted: Gossip Girl Reboot Heads to HBO Max