Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
One-time child star Gary Coleman dies in 2010, and leaves behind a messy estate plan that pits his former spouse Shannon Price against best friend Anna Gray. The trial uncovers much dirt, and reveals that Coleman's relationships were not what they seemed.
In 1995, Jerry Garcia, from the Grateful Dead, dies at 53. The rock legend leaves behind a family and a multi-million-dollar estate. Both Garcia's will and the IOU's he made spark lawsuits that land those closest to Garcia in and out of court for years.
In 1970, guitar legend Jimi Hendrix dies without a will, making his father Al the sole inheritor. When Al dies, his other son Leon gets cut from his father's will. Instead, Al's adopted daughter is entrusted with carrying on the Hendrix legacy.
After a cave-in, Tony continues to examine his memory banks. He recalls when he first made the Iron Man armor while in the clutches of the Mandarin.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Originals' Leah Pipes Is Headed to Another Witchy CW Series, and It's Not Legacies
- 2. Sizzy Will Heat Up in Shadowhunters' Final Season
- 3. Jane the Virgin Creator Is Bringing Jaime Camil to Her New Comedy
- 4. Which Umbrella Academy Character Are You Most Like?
- 5. 7 Questions The Umbrella Academy on Netflix Needs to Answer in Season 2
- 6. The 12 Biggest Differences Between Netflix's Umbrella Academy and the Comic Books
- 7. Wynonna Earp Fans Rally to Save the Show After Troublesome Season 4 Delay