Season 5, Episode 7 Separation of Powers
First Aired: November 12, 2003
Matthew Perry returns as deputy counsel Joe Quincy, a former clerk to the chief justice of the Supreme Court, who's tabbed by Toby to try to persuade the aging jurist (Milo O'Shea) to retire following a collapse. Meanwhile, Josh is on the sidelines as budget negotiations with Congressional Republican leaders reach a critical stage; and C.J.'s worried about Zoey's impending TV interview.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Fear the Walking Dead Recap: What Happened to the Old Salazar?
- 2. This Beyoncé TV Special Will Make Up for the Emmys Snub, BeyHive
- 3. Everything We Know About the 2019 Primetime Emmy Awards
- 4. Creative Arts Emmys 2019: Complete Winners List
- 5. Rest Easy, Friends Fans, A Reboot Is Never Happening
- 6. I Watched All of Netflix's Abysmally Bad The I-Land So You Don't Have To
- 7. James Spader Reveals What Made Him Decide to Do The Blacklist