Season 4, Episode 7 Election Night
First Aired: November 6, 2002
It's election day, but Charlie is more concerned about the president's physical health than his political well-being when he notices that Bartlet is keeping his hand in his pocket. Meanwhile, in Orange County, Cal., the recently deceased Democratic congressional candidate might not be as politically dead as had been assumed. In Washington, Debbie's making rules that Josh, for one, doesn't like; and Andy is pregnant (with twins), but dad-to-be Toby is worried about how that will play politically.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Pick Your Favorite Ships and We'll Reveal Your TV Soulmate
- 2. The Queer Eye's Fab 5 Love Up on Each Other in This Video and It's Too Pure
- 3. Listen to Big Brother Brothers: The Ultimate Unofficial Podcast From TV Guide
- 4. How Everyone in Netflix's Dark Is Connected
- 5. Murder Mystery Review: The Real Mystery Is How Adam Sandler's New Film Is Decent
- 6. Anthony Bourdain's Graphic Novel Is Being Turned Into an Animated Series
- 7. Bob Dylan's Rolling Thunder Revue: What's Fact and What's Fiction?