Season 2, Episode 11 The Leadership Breakfast
First Aired: January 10, 2001
With Congress reconvening, the White House is planning a “leadership breakfast.” But first, Toby must go over details with the Majority Leader's new Chief of Staff (Felicity Huffman). There are plenty of devils in those details---it seems that the Majority Leader has Presidential ambitions. Meanwhile, Sam wants to move the press corps to new quarters across the street; and Leo, Sam and Donna (in turn) embarrass themselves in front of an influential columnist. Rep. Shallick: Corbin Bernsen.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Hannah Might Be the Best Bachelorette of All Time
- 2. The First Game of Thrones Prequel Has Started Filming
- 3. The Cast of Angel Is Reuniting… Without Angel
- 4. Is YOU on Netflix?
- 5. Is The Society on Netflix?
- 6. Big Brother Alum Kaitlyn Herman Weighs in on the Season 21 Cast
- 7. Queer Eye Is Renewed for Seasons 4 and 5, Can You Believe?!